[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: polymorphic type documentation (PMT)

From: David Li
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: polymorphic type documentation (PMT)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:11:47 -0700

George,

Thanks for coming up with the doc so fast. This helped a lot!

A few comments:

1. In section "Constructing / Assigning a PMT": isn't pmt_list part of
this too?

2. In "PMT Conversion Methods": what's the difference between using a
"construction method" and a "conversion method" to generate a PMT type?
For example, one can use either pmt_integer(long) or pmt_from_long() to
get a pmt long type.

- David