[Discuss-gnuradio] Switch Freq when packet transmitting

From: KC Huang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Switch Freq when packet transmitting
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 22:29:22 -0400

Hi:

Lately, I have tried to modify tunnel.py to switch freq in the middle of packet transmitting. But I have two problems.

1. When I tried to switch freq in the same daughterboard, should I have to stop the original transmission thread(tb.start) and start a new thread with new freq? Or are there any way to change the setting without stop the original thread?
2. Also, I wanna switch freq between different daughterboards, e.g., switching between 400MHz and 2.4GHz. How should I do? I first tried to assign a string "B" to "options.tx_subdev_spec", but it turns out not a string format. If we don't assign the value to this options, how could we do to switch different daughterboard?

Thanks in advance!
KC