RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] DBSRX used for GPS: cycle slip

From: Heckler, Gregory W. (GSFC-596.0)
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] DBSRX used for GPS: cycle slip
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 21:03:54 -0500

Have you ruled out the USRP overflowing? I have had that problem bite me too. It causes all of the tracking
channels to dump in my receiver, but I could see how it could also cause a jump in the frequency estimate
(delay in time domain == shift in frequency domain) coming out of your FFT acquisition.