[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP FAQ on Wiki

From: Rakesh Peter
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP FAQ on Wiki
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 01:21:45 +0530

Hey Folks....

The USRP Documentation by Firas has been now wiki-fied at http://www.gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/UsrpFAQ

Its now upto everyone in the community to take it up and contribute to make it bigger and better ! I totally believe better piece of documentation can take this project to places...

Can we have some more initiatives ?? How about regular screencast sessions showing off the technology behind the implementations and howto's for usage ? Is it possible to work out something without putting too much load on the core developers ?

Everyone, please do contribute your share of cents !

Regards,

rax