[Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio on VmWare: success!

From: Chiara De Dominicis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio on VmWare: success!
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 20:54:29 +0200

Hi everybody,

I installed GNURadio 3.1.2 on SuSE 10.2 in a virtual machine for VmWare 6.0.
The installation is perfectly working also with the USRP.
My system is a Centrino Duo T2300 with 2.5GB RAM.

I think it is really working since I've been using it for 2 months, now...

If someone is interested in a clean image of the vm, please tell me where to upload it since it is quite huge (2 GB zipped)

Bye
Chiara