Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio on VmWare: success!

From: Chiara De Dominicis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio on VmWare: success!
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:38:41 +0200

Hi!
I tried to download and unzip the uploaded image from our site and the check was ok. Probably the file is too big: I'll try to reduce the size cutting the file in several pieces in a few days. I apologize for your problem but our site will be down for maintenance during week-end so I can't add the splitted version of the image.
Bye
Chiara

Richard Clarke ha scritto:
Has anyone downloaded Chiara's VMware GNU Radio image? Did it work for you? When I unzip it I get a report of a CRC fail error, and the VM machine is reported as corrupt by VMware Server. Is it just my copy or is the source file broken?

Thanks

Cheers
Richard