Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio on VmWare: success!

From: Chiara De Dominicis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio on VmWare: success!
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:28:47 +0200

Hi everybody,
I found a host for the image. You can download it from:
http://www.ing.unibs.it/~wsnlab/SDR/GNURadio312SuSE102_VMWare.zip
or you can go here:
http://www.ing.unibs.it/~wsnlab/
and then click on "Università"
Cheers
Chiara

Richard Clarke ha scritto:
Hi Chiara,

well done! Just wanted to say I'd definitely be interested in obtaining the VmWare image you've created. As you say though, 2GB is pretty big. If you don't find a host for the image within the next few days I may be able to arrange a temporary FTP location where you can upload to.

Cheers
Richard