Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark_ofdm with -s 16

From: Hoo-chang Shin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark_ofdm with -s 16
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 01:06:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tom,

but as far as I see from the code, only max. 16 subcarriers are handled for a
IFFT.
That is to say:

Tx-chain:
16 byte data -> CRC -> make packet -> mapper_bcv -> insert preamble -> IFFT ->
cyclic prefix

And when the size of the data exceeds 16, say 17, then anonther Tx-chain goes
through for the 1 byte.

So I thought, with the option -s 16 I'm sending the 'basic' size of the each Tx
elements.

And when the receiver side does not detect all right, the reason may be that
the transceiving happens too fast?

Hoo Chang.