Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 08:31:32 -0400

matteo zunino wrote:
Hi,

I'm working on put differents modulations in differents carriers. i've implemented my project, modifying Ofdm.py and the sorces gr_ofdm_mapper_bcv.cc and gr_ofdm_frame_sink.cc. Now i've a doubt. The benchamrk simulation go correctly. how can i see if the program did the right demodulation (it did it taking informations from vector rotated const that i puts with different modulation)??

Thank a lot

Matteo

We have provided a gr_plot_ofdm.py tool to visualize the results (you'll find it in the gnuradio-examples/python/ofdm directory). With the different modulations per subcarrier, the display is going to look a bit odd, but it should show you that at least something is going on. You could modify this code to distinguish the constellation per subcarrier somehow.

Tom