Re[Discuss-gnuradio] sampling precision

From: irene159
Subject: Re[Discuss-gnuradio] sampling precision
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 07:52:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I run into some weird results on the
rational_resampler.rational_resampler_ccf output.

Look at picture 1 [1] bellow:

     Signal input : Carrier of 1,4 Mhz sampled at 640 Ksamp/s
     Interporlation resampler = 2
     Decimation resampler = 3

Manual extract:
fractional_bw: fractional bandwidth in (0, 0.5), measured at final freq (use
0.4)
type fractional_bw: float

Can someone give me more informations on the "rational_bw" parameter?

Are there any files using resampling function that I can take a look at?

[1] -  http://www.nabble.com/file/p18280898/resampler.JPG resampler.JPG

Regards,
Irene