RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] IF sampling in ISM band

From: Phaysal Khan
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] IF sampling in ISM band
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 10:59:15 +1000

Hi,
I just upgraded my radio to 3.1.2, for getting 8-bit support. But the acquired IF samples still show +/-4MHz spectrum (not +/-8MHz which I required). Also, changing frequency on command line does not move spectrum of IF samples, they still appear to be centered at zero freq. Any Idea, what could be missing this time?!

Faisal

> It's not that hard, just different than what you may be used to.
>
> Eric

Click here. Want to help Windows Live Messenger plant more Aussie trees?