[Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault (core dump)

From: irene159
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault (core dump)
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 03:38:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I have modified gr_constellation_decoder_cb.cc in order to have a second
output stream (type float) sending back min_euclid_dist.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18313925/gr_constellation_decoder_cb.cc
gr_constellation_decoder_cb.cc

Please take a look and let me know if there are any errors, I am not sure of
how to code two outputs with different data types.

To update the code after this modification I have done a make and make
install in the directory /usr/src/gnuradio/gnuradio-core/src/lib/general as
well as in /usr/src/gnuradio/gnuradio-core/src/lib.

I am now permanently receiving "Segmentation fault (core dump)" error
message.

Can somebody help me out ?

Regards,
Irene