[Discuss-gnuradio] What should I worry about when I remove the USRP from

From: Goodman Roy
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] What should I worry about when I remove the USRP from my laptop correctly?
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 11:31:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I got the USRP and would like to use it to run some examples. Does any one have the instruction files for new users? I read http://www.nd.edu/~jnl/sdr/docs/tutorials/4.pdf .  I feel a kind of embarrassed to ask this kind of stupid questions. How can I remove the USRP from my laptop correctly? Can I just plug out the USB and then the power of the USRP? Do I have to worry about the order? I check the http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/doc/exploring-gnuradio.html. I don't see any questions  related to this. I really don't want to break down the USRP because it's kind of expensive to me.

Thank you,
Roy