Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Last two data Blocks are always missing

From: kaleem ahmad
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Last two data Blocks are always missing
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 08:39:36 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Brian,

I have tried with different payload sizes and the maximum value I tried was
1024 bytes. But in all cases I never received last Block (Sorry in my first
post I mistakenly wrote last two blocks, it is actually the last block
only).

The length of transmit side filter is 125 and that of received side is 25.

Can you please explain how can I flush or clear the filters as you said:

"To alleviate, you may want to flush the filters out with all 0's for
at least the length of 1/2 the taps, but it might be better to clear
the whole thing just so if you decide to start a new burst, the filter
doesn't have anything left over to cause some weird transients at the
beginning of the burst."

Please give me a clue with little code if possible.

Thanks