Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Last two data Blocks are always missing

From: kaleem ahmad
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Last two data Blocks are always missing
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 09:23:25 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Brian,

Thanks for your suggestion, it solved my problem as I am padding 0's equal
to one block size at the end.

But now I have to bear an overhead of one block size all the time, In my
application all the time I have to send one block of data. So it means that
for every packet I have to add an extra packet.

Best Regards