[Discuss-gnuradio] help! ImportError

From: Joreen Tan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] help! ImportError
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 21:34:11 +0800

Hi,

I'm totally new to gnuradio.. i installed gnuradio via fedora 6 and the installation was successful. however, i get the ImportError when i tried to run a program. Below are the exact codes i typed.

address@hidden ~]# cd gnuradio-3.1.2/gnuradio-examples/python/usrp
address@hidden usrp]# python usrp_spectrum_sense.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
     File "usrp_spectrum_sense.py", line 23, in?
          from gnuradio import gr, gru, eng_notation, optfir, window
ImportError: No module named gnuradio

I did try to search for possible solutions but i really don't understand how should i do it as in the codes to type as i'm really totally new to this. can anyone please help me with this?

really appreciate it!

joreen

Always-on security tools provide safer ways to connect and share anywhere. Find out more. Windows Live