Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] comedilib question

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] comedilib question
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:37:14 -0700

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 2:00 AM, Ulf Lindgren A
<address@hidden> wrote:

> I have made a fix for the change in comedilib.

Thanks for the update.

We'll have to figure out a way to conditionalize the code between the
two libcomedi versions so the component works for either one.  Since
you are the only one who has reported this, and you've figured out an
workaround, this will likely go on the back burner until we start
cleaning up for the final push to release 3.2.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC