[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: libtool 2.2

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: libtool 2.2
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:41:27 -0700

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 10:13 AM, Don Ward <address@hidden> wrote:

> I am pleased to report that release 3.1.3 installs on Cygwin with no patches
> and no need to run bootstrap (see
> http://www.gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/CygwinInstallMain).

Great!

> The only remaining
> issue is that libtool 2.2 sometimes uses installed libraries instead of
> libraries from the build tree when running make check, so you must uninstall
> any previously installed version of GNU Radio before running make check.

Hmm, that shouldn't be.  Not sure if it is a libtool 2.2 issue or
ours.  Keep me posted.

> Is there a way to remove obsolete attachments from a wiki page or edit their
> descriptions?

Yes.  Let me know what you need done and I'll take care of it.
Normally, we don't allow anyone to delete Wiki pages or attachments,
as this is permanent (there is no way to undelete if it was a
mistake.)

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC