[Discuss-gnuradio] two byte bool, and 30 channels?

From: Mattias Kjellsson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] two byte bool, and 30 channels?
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:52:54 +0200

Hi list,

I have been poking around the usrp2- api for a while, and I finaly got my usrp2- emulating software to work in a almost satisfactory way. Anyhow, I have at least one questions regarding the configuration of a usrp2.

1. In op_config_rx_reply_v2_t structure (and op_config_tx_reply_v2_t), defined in usrp2_eth_packet.h, the member "ok" is a uint16_t... Why is that? Does it have something to do with _AL4 maybe, or does it have something to do with future features?

2. The maximum number of channels is defined as 30 in usrp2.h... What does channel refer to in this case?

BR
Mattias Kjellsson