Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New OpenGL-based FFT, Waterfall, and Scope displa

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New OpenGL-based FFT, Waterfall, and Scope displays in trunk
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 13:48:29 -0700

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 1:22 PM, Eric Schneider
<address@hidden> wrote:

> I was bit by this as well.  In my case I get the AttributeError error if
> config.conf is missing or has a typo ("type=nogl").  A present and correct
> config.conf works fine.

Okay, as of r9315 on the trunk, the type selection has been made more
robust.  Right now, anything other than 'gl' (including mispellings)
or if the config file is missing forces the use of the old code.

This is a Python only change, so if you were on a very recent trunk
version, all you need to do is:

$ svn update
$ sudo make -C gr-wxgui install

This will just install the gr-wxgui component without having to do a full build.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC