[Discuss-gnuradio] upgrade the rds code to work on 3.1.2

From: Dimitris Symeonidis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] upgrade the rds code to work on 3.1.2
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:45:45 +0200

This is my first message to the lis.I have GnuRadio 3.1.2 running on Ubuntu.

I have downloaded the RDS code from here:
http://digilander.libero.it/iz2eeq/#rds
The code does not work with 3.1.2, I have had to change gr.flow_graph to gr.top_block, blks to blks2, etc

Is there any guide to upgrading old code to work with the new GnuRadio blocks?

As a secondary question, Martin Dvh declared on this list on 04 Jun 2007 that he intended to work on RDS. Martin, have you gotten anywhere?

--
Dimitris Symeonidis
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito!" - Amnesty International