RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Some noodling

From: Marcus Leech
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Some noodling
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:37:54 -0400

Turns out I didn't need to write a new block,  but rather through clever
abuse of
  keep_one_in_n(), I was able to implement a cheap "mute and pause".
Which means that
  I can control the two different streams, and control what gets to the
final integrator.

While we're in "switched" mode, I simply pause the main chain, and only
the side-chain
  gets data, and visa versa.  The side-chain data are used to drive a
short-term estimate
  of the reference signal power, which gets subtracted on the main
chain.