[Discuss-gnuradio] RE: Using two USRPs in one computer

From: JUAN LARA AMBEL
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RE: Using two USRPs in one computer
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:26:39 +0200

Hi all again,

at the end, it's enough by following the "src1 = usrp.source_c(which=0)"
approach as prescribed. It seems to be working: one USRP acting as Tx in one USB
plug and the other USRP acting as Rx into another USB plug: just modifying less
than 20 lines of code -always on top of the usrp.source_c / usrp.sink_c. Fine!

regards,