RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] inband timestamp issues

From: Eric Schneider
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] inband timestamp issues
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:22:41 -0600

I'm geared up and have created a test rbf, all seems well.  I'm running
Quartus on a Windows PC, while the USRP sits on Linux/Ubuntu.

It would seem that rx_buffer_inband.v and packet_builder.v will be seeing
major changes, if not complete rewrites.

I need to document the exact interface spec of rx_buffer_inband.  I'm
assuming there isn't any other design documentation for the guts anywhere,
just source, is that correct?  Perhaps the wiki would be a good place for my
notes?  That way any errors could be easily corrected in place, and we would
have at least a pittance of design docs for the new stuff...

--ets