Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 FPGA Notes

From: David M. Witten II
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 FPGA Notes
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 10:32:23 -0500

I always find it difficult to reconcile what the manufacturer stamps ton these products with marketing's product briefs and what everyone calls them (no matter which FPGA vendor), but this appears to refer to the XC3S2000 product, part of the basic Spartan 3 series. This looks to be just above the middle of the product line. If past experience is any indication, when they well provide free support for these when the next generation of products gets rolled out, maybe 6 - 18 mo.

-- Dave