Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how is interpolation rate dynamically set?

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how is interpolation rate dynamically set?
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 12:15:07 -0400

Bill Stevenson wrote:
But the problem is we don't know what interpolation and samples per symbol are.

Why don't you just look at the code? Seriously. In your first e-mail to the list you pasted us program output that said it will derive these exact two parameters you're looking for. Therefore, the answer must be in the code. Quit being lazy and look at the code. Nobody is going to keep spoon feeding you.

I'll give you a hint, there's a python file in the exact same directory as benchmark_tx.py and transmit_path.py that has a blatantly obvious name that it is performing the exact calculations you are looking for. If you still don't know, then you obviously haven't even done a 'ls' on the directory and looked at the filenames.

- George