Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how is interpolation rate dynamically set?

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how is interpolation rate dynamically set?
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 23:52:19 -0400

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 11:50 AM, Bill Stevenson
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks! But the problem is we don't know what  interpolation and samples per
> symbol are. How can you solve two arguments with only one equation?

Samples per symbol is somewhat dictated by the speed of the USB 2.0
link between the host and the USRP.  I think SFDR might also be a
dictating factor of sps, but it's all really driven by your
requirements and bandwidth/spectral containment.

Pick yourself up some of the suggested reading material and really
dive into it.  These concepts are fundamental and should really be
well understood so you can formulate coherent and understandable
questions.

    http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/SuggestedReading

Brian

PS - Please stop the top-posting.  It's confusing and wasteful.