[Discuss-gnuradio] Any GR MacOS X 10.5 Intel Users?

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Any GR MacOS X 10.5 Intel Users?
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 11:30:15 -0400

Anyone out there using GNU Radio on Mac OS X 10.5 for Intel? The PPC- Mac seems to continue to work, but the Intel-Mac update to 10.5.5 looks like it breaks GR's fusb code. So if anyone is using GNU Radio on 10.5.5 for Intel successfully or not, I'd like to hear so I can start debugging one way (GR's fusb_darwin implementation) or the other (my OSX 10.5.5 Intel-iMac install).

On a related note, it looks like SDCC 2.8.0 overcomes the compile bug issue that's plagued Intel-Mac GNU Radio users for a year or so now. Initial testing looks like both the pre-compiled package and latest MacPorts installs work the same when compiling the USRP code. This again, if anyone is using Intel-Mac, I'd like to hear your experiences using SDCC 2.8.0.

Thanks! - MLD