Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Any GR MacOS X 10.5 Intel Users?

From: Thomas Schmid
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Any GR MacOS X 10.5 Intel Users?
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 08:50:52 -0700

Hi Michael,

I tried to install GNU Radio on 10.5.5, but it didn't work. Shortly
after the install, I had a HD crash, and thus have to start from
scratch at some point. I can write down what I am doing for others, if
that would be helpful?

One question that I remember I had during the install: Which python
should I use? While installing some of the port packages, port
automatically installed an additional python, and thus I had two
pythons, both 2.5, installed, and I think that this was one of the
conflicts that I had at the end. Since Mac OS X already comes with
2.5, I think port should not reinstall one, though how can I force
port to do so?

Cheers,

Thomas