Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] introducing CGRAN: 3rd party GNU Radio applicatio

From: Dimitris Symeonidis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] introducing CGRAN: 3rd party GNU Radio application support
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 19:06:28 +0200

hi firas, thanx for the publicity :-)

you know, gnuradio.wordpress.com is available. i can create it and
create author accounts to whoever wants one...

however, i think it might overlap with the discuss gnuradio mailing list...

Dimitris Symeonidis
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with
a mosquito!" - Amnesty International