Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] fractional_interpolator_cc?

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] fractional_interpolator_cc?
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:34:14 -0400

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 10:15 AM, Clark Pope <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm not able to get this function to work correctly. I have it just connected
> between a snapshot file and an output file. I set the interpolation factor to
> 2.0 and the output file ends up half the size of the input file. It's like it
> is a decimation block instead of interpolation?

How does the rational resampler work out - or can you not represent
the ratio as a rational number?

Are you calling it correctly?  It seems as if there is a phase shift
as well as an interpolation ratio being passed in.

http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/trunk/gnuradio-core/src/lib/filter/gr_fractional_interpolator_cc.cc#L38

http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/trunk/gnuradio-core/src/lib/filter/gr_fractional_interpolator_cc.cc#L67

There may be an issue here:

http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/trunk/gnuradio-core/src/lib/filter/gr_fractional_interpolator_cc.cc#L49