[Discuss-gnuradio] S-l-o-w start up (maybe related to: Catching mouse cl

From: stevie.glass
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] S-l-o-w start up (maybe related to: Catching mouse clicks in fft_sink)
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 20:39:44 +1000

It is probably unrelated to the mouse behavuour but I'm experiencing
*very* slow start up of my very simple app. The gadgets at the right
hand side of the fft panel for setting the units, etc. aren't appearing
and neither are the menu and status bars. I have done a fresh build from
the 3.1.3 tarball (after purging the 2.6 wxpython files) and verified
against the audio_fft.py which also behaves the same (non-gui things
work fine). Any appropriate clues, hints or advice is welcome.

Stevie