[Discuss-gnuradio] exploring the GNURadio and USRP with benchmark.py

From: yufeng wang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] exploring the GNURadio and USRP with benchmark.py
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:34:42 -0500

Hi, dear all,

I've just installed GNURadio and Cygwin in two computers, now I'd like
to explore them with the experiment using benchmark_rx.py and
benchmark_tx.py. I tried to type benchmark_rx.py -f 900M in one
computer, but I got 'usb_contral_msg failed' and a warning 'Failed to
enable realtime scheduling'.... Could anyone here tell me are there
some other parameters or codes needed to be set first in the file
benchmark_rx.py or some other files, in order to perform the data
transmission experiment between two computers in Cygwin? Thanks a lot!

--
Best
Yufeng