Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] grc and pyhton 2.5

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] grc and pyhton 2.5
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 15:06:16 -0500

That's not a problem.
However, I have a bigger problem to deal with:

I am pushing for a university wide (UoMichigan) installation of all gnuradio prereqs. So far we have a working gnuradio installation that builds all required packages except grc!

The university network has python 2.4 installed with all third-party packages, and also pyhton2.5 interpreter.

Is there any way I can tell the configure file to use python 2.4
and then use the 2.5 interpreter to run grc?

If this is possible it will save a lot of effort as we will not have to install all these new packages for 2.5 as well.

Thanks
Achilleas