Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to change the channel width when data is tran

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to change the channel width when data is transmitting
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 23:15:22 -0800

cao jing wrote:
Hi,

I am working on change the channel width dynamically when data is transmitting.

I tried to use set_interp_rate to change the interpolation when data
is transmitting, but it caused a program crashed.

Does anybody know how to do it correctly?

I checked in a fix to the verilog to allow this. However, the released rbf files haven't been updated yet, so you will need to compile it yourself.

Matt