Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Failed to set RF frequency

From: Bruhtesfa Ebrahim
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Failed to set RF frequency
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:39:39 +0100

Ok, Thanks  Johnathan!

It is like this:

My Tranceiver that I use together with the USRP works at 2.4-2.5GHz , then I used   $ python USRP_siggen.py -f 2.45e9 .in order to generate a carrier of frequency 2.45GHz. But, it generates a run time error, "Failed to set RF frequency".

So, what do you think is the problem? -Tks

Bruhtesfa

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 4:44 PM, Johnathan Corgan <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, 2008-11-14 at 10:27 +0100, Bruhtesfa Ebrahim wrote:

> I am still checking out whether my USRP is working correctly in both
> transmit and receive modes or not.
>
> The problem is sometimes when i run the transmitter or receiver codes,
> the USRP fails to set the RF frequency of my transceivers, and at
> other times it works. I don't know what is causing this error.
>
> Could somebody suggest me a solution? -Tks

You'll need to be a lot more specific about your problem for anyone to
be able to help you.

-Johnathan