[Discuss-gnuradio] How to install GRC separately

From: Bruhtesfa Ebrahim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to install GRC separately
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:24:33 +0100

Hey all,

I have already installed Gnu radio before. But, because I am new to gnu radio, I have not installed all the important components.

Now, i want to install GRC. I see that there is GRC folder in the gnu radio folder that I downloaded using:

$ svn co http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/branches/releases/3.1 gnuradio

But, since I have not configured grc while installing gnu radio ; it is not recognized when i type grc in terminal.
So, how can I configure and install GRC
separately without configuring the whole gnu radio components again?

Thanks!
Bruhtesfa