Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to install GRC separately

From: Paul Miller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to install GRC separately
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:40:07 -0500

I regularly build debian/ubuntu packages with the lastest boost and
gnuradio.svn that install into /usr/local ... is there any interest in
that sort of thing for people besides myself?

https://voltar.org/gnuradio/

(... the gnuradio snapshot debs have GRC in them.)

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
107 jumps, 43.5 minutes of freefall, 83.4 freefall miles.