Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about benchmark_tx

From: Mir Ali
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about benchmark_tx
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 13:34:39 -0600

Thanks Tom, but I wanted a more specific answer. I know that it writes to the USRP sink through tranmit_path.py. I want to know how is this sink referenced as. Is it a device file with a name such as /dev/... etc or is it referenced as something else. I looked at the whole code and also the programs that are referred to in the code but didn't find a clear answer. When we call send_pkt() function where is the payload written to (of course USRP_Sink) but what is it in terms of a file path.

I hope I put my question in clear words. If I am wrong or misunderstood something then please correct me.

Thanks again to all and to Tom
Bye
Ali