[Discuss-gnuradio] Error - in building new signal processing block

From: Bruhtesfa Ebrahim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error - in building new signal processing block
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 15:19:50 +0100

Hey all,

 I was trying to make a new signal processing block in
gr-howto-write-a-block  based on the instructions by Dawei Shen. $ make
check fails..and the error says:
Error: Unable to find 'gruel/realtime.h'. So, how can i correct this
error? thanks

And how can i make another signal processing block ? Because, in
building the first block, i used the gr-howto-write-a-block folder in my
gnuradio folder. So,when i need to build another block, do I need to
download another copy of the folder?    -Thanks

Bruhtesfa