[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Error - in building new signal processing block

From: Bruhtesfa Ebrahim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Error - in building new signal processing block
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 12:56:21 +0100

Firas Abbas wrote:
> check :   http://gnuradio.org/trac/ticket/308

Hi Firas,

 Tha solution on this ticket says:
"Creating a symlink from /usr/local/include/gnuradio/gruel to
/usr/local/include/gruel or applying the attached patch "works for me".
I don't know if it's the right thing to do, though, I'm new to the make
system."

But I am new to such things, so i didnot understand the term creating a
symlink.Please, could you explain me these terms. -Thanks

Bruhtesfa