[Discuss-gnuradio] updated BBN 80211 code for current release (3.1.3)?

From: Yihu Li
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] updated BBN 80211 code for current release (3.1.3)?
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 21:45:21 -0500

Hi everyone,

I am new to gnuradio and plan to do some cross-layer implementation (MAC and PHY layers with MIMO) on gnuradio. I intalled the newest stable version of gnuradio (v3.1.3) and plan to use BBN 802.11 code or span80211b with it. However, it seems that BBN 802.11 and span80211 code can only be used with the earlier version of gnuradio (see https://www.cgran.org/wiki/Projects ). I read the emaillist archieve and found some people were discussing this and working on it. What is the newest updates about this? Does anyone successful use it this way?

Thank a lot.

Yihu