[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Tom Rondeau esquire

From: Feng Andrew Ge
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Tom Rondeau esquire
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 11:14:48 -0500

Congratulations to Tom Rondeau!

Andrew

-------------------------------

Dr. Tom Rondeau, formerly of Va. Tech.,  Trinity College Dublin,  and
now
the Center for Communications Research has been given the "Best U.S.A.
Ph.D.
thesis of 2008" by the council of graduate schools in Washington, D.C.
at a
dinner in his honor yesterday.

Tom has been a long time extremely valuable contributor to GnuRadio and
now
he even gets paid to have the fun.   I jumped for joy when he said yes
coming to work with me at CCR.  His long term impact on software radio
and
cognitive radio will be tremendous.

Please join me in congratulating Tom.

Bob