[Discuss-gnuradio] M-Blocks

From: Douglas Geiger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] M-Blocks
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:58:26 -0600

There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of documentation on M-Blocks. The
main bits I've found so far are the wiki page, and of course looking
through the source.

A couple of questions:  on M-block support for the USRP2: I've seen a
couple comments that this is/should be available, but I'm not clear on
how this is to be done. With the usrp this relied on the usrp_server
code - is there a similar server for the usrp2?

Doug

--
Doug Geiger
Research Assistant