Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] M-Blocks

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] M-Blocks
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 13:19:08 -0800

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 1:58 PM, Douglas Geiger
<address@hidden> wrote:

> A couple of questions:  on M-block support for the USRP2: I've seen a
> couple comments that this is/should be available, but I'm not clear on
> how this is to be done. With the usrp this relied on the usrp_server
> code - is there a similar server for the usrp2?

There is not mblock support for the USRP2 right now, though the
ability to send and receive at particular times exists in the
low-level libusrp2 interface.

We are in the middle of deciding the future direction of the mblock
library (see the list archives for several recent emails where I've
elaborated on this), so until we close on that issue, we'll hold off
on doing development that we might need to rewrite later.

-Johnathan