Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: gr.wavfile_source

From: Dimitris Symeonidis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: gr.wavfile_source
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:25:04 +0100

Martin (or anyone else), I have an additional question about gr_wavfile_source:

after opening the file (with self.src = gr.wavfile_source
(options.filename, True)), is it possible to get some of the
parameters and use them in the code?

I'm particularly interested in d_sample_rate(1), d_nchans(1),
d_bytes_per_sample(2)

I tried self.src.d_nchans, but it tells me: AttributeError:
'gr_wavfile_source_sptr' object has no attribute 'd_nchans'

Thank you for your help

Dimitris Symeonidis
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with
a mosquito!" - Amnesty International