[Discuss-gnuradio] Carrier Deactivation for OFDM Transceiver

From: Rahman Doost
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Carrier Deactivation for OFDM Transceiver
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 23:15:03 +0100

Hi fellas,

I am actually trying to change the ofdm module in the gnuradio library in order to add some carrier deactivation capability to it. As a matter of fact I need to feed carrier deactivation data dynamically as an array of zeros and ones from spectrum sensing module to the ofdm block right before the ifft module in order to obstrcut data for some of the carriers. Should I create a new gnuradio block and put it before ifft module for this? or there may be some other less painful ways to do this. I appreciate any of you help and I was wondering if anyone has already impelemented such a system and some code is publicly available.

Cheers,
Rahman Doost