[Discuss-gnuradio] GRC and OS X 10.5.6

From: Einar Thorsrud
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC and OS X 10.5.6
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 23:40:02 +0100

Hi all.

I am trying to install Gnu Radio with OS X Leopard, following the instructions on:
https://radioware.nd.edu/documentation/install-guides/mac-os-x ,
and several others for inspiration.

Most components seem to configure without a problem, but when using
./configure --enable-grc ,
a problem occurs, and the errors are:

checking for xdg-mime... false
checking for Python version 2.5... yes
checking for Python Cheetah templates... no
checking for Python GTK wrappers... no
checking for Python XML wrappers... no
checking for GTK version >= 2.10.0... Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named gtk
./configure: line 46951: test: =: unary operator expected
no
configure: error: Component grc has errors; stopping.

I have installed the latest gtk2 using port, and all other recomended packages. Is there any other trics that I am missing?

--
Einar Thorsrud

Singsakerbakken 2B-26
N-7030 Trondheim