[Discuss-gnuradio] Write bin to SD card

From: Yabo Li
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Write bin to SD card
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 23:15:15 -0800

Hi,

I tried to follow the instructions in "USRP2UserFAQ" to program the SD card with the bin files from http://gnuradio.org/releases/usrp2-bin/trunk/. (txrx.bin and u2_rev3.bin), there is no error message showing up. However, when I plug in the SD card into USRP2, and power on, I cannot get normal led lights as I usually get with the right SD card. Is there anyway to verify that I indeed programmed the SD card, or verify that what I programmed matches with the bin files? BTW, I am using a 2G SD card. Thanks!

Regards,
Yabo