Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Write bin to SD card

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Write bin to SD card
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:32:34 -0800

Yabo Li wrote:
Hi Eric,

Thanks very much for answering my questions. I tried a different SD card (SanDisk), and now only one LED is on (LED F). Do you know what does this mean?

One LED means that the FPGA was programmed, but not the firmware. Either you didn't put the firmware on the card, or the card is bad.

Why don't you just use the SD card which came with the USRP? It is known to work.

Matt